Friday, June 5, 2009

Death of Autotunes

"I WANT PEOPLE TO FEEL THREATENED"

"THIS IS FOR HOT 97"

"THIS IS THE DEATH OF AUTOTUNES.....MOMENT OF SILENCE"

-JAY-Z

It's 9:28pm Friday night in New York City and Hot 97.1's Funkmaster Flex and Mister Cee have been dropping bombs to Jay-Z's new record "Death of Autotunes," for the past half and hour.

ENORMOUS!!!!!

This is the funniest show I've heard in a minute. Flex and Cee are murdering everybody out there in radio-land, similar to how Jay bodied this track.

Never mind the fact that the record is nothing short of brilliant. There are enough one liners in here make it an instant classic.

Did I mention that the track pays homage to that song for loosers....."na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye." Don't quote me on that.

Jay-Z did a superb job of summing up the ills of the music industry to.

Shout out to No I.D. for that monstrous track.

So after all of that, you still have to go find the track elsewhere. Don't worry Hot97 will put up the video in a couple of hours.

-whatdabusinessis.com

P.S. - I know this isn't our primary area of coverage, but I couldn't resist. Back to Businsess

No comments:

Post a Comment