Friday, January 23, 2009

Touching Lives

This one is very simple.

Your life touches the lives of many others.

You might not always know it, but somehow your actions - big and small - has a profound effect on those you come in contact with. In some cases you'll know instantly, in others you'll find out long after, and yet in others you'll never know.

So as you go about touching lives, try to pass on more positive vibes than negative. Try to pass on more words of encouragement than dismissal. Try to be more of an asset rather than a liability to others.

A few minutes ago I came in contact with colleagues I haven't seen or worked with in years. One guy reminded me of a favor I had done for him last year. It wasn't anything much to me at the time, still isn't today, but it meant the world to him. He's forever grateful.

Wherever life might take you, be mindful of the lives you might touch along the way.

-whatdabusinessis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment