Monday, January 26, 2009

Where's My Refund?

If you have the problem of spending money before you get it like I do, this post is for you.

I know, I know, some W2s aren't even in the mail yet, but if you want to
know where your 2008 tax refund is, checkout: IRS or copy the following link: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2043.pdf

Whether you file at your local tax guy or online using any of the various e-filing sites, as long as you submit everything by the date on the left, direct deposits will be available by the date in the center and paper checks will be mailed by the date on the right.

How's that for a stimulus package?

-whatdabusinessis.com

2 comments:

  1. wassup playboy i noticed that you were following my blog. i want to thank you for that and i w anted to personally let u know that.. i changed the link of the blog from robbreportrich.blogspot.com to theurbanexecutive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. I was on vacation for a minute, but back in the saddle.
    One!

    ReplyDelete